SPRAY-IN-PLACE PIPE REHABILITATION SOLUTIONS
The relining group offers unique and intelligent spray pipe coating solutions for modern in-house pipe repairs. Our sprayed-in-place trenchless pipe lining solutions make renovations easier and more cost-efficient than ever before.
NEXT-GENERATION INTERNAL PIPE COATING SOLUTIONS
The Relining group has designed a range of spray lining solutions for inhouse sewer pipe repairs. The pipe coating systems are especially designed for our polyurethane and polyurea resins, that intelligently guides your pipe rehabilitation work step by step enabling the best spray lining quality on the market. Relining Group’s polyurethane and polyurea coatings are elastic, smooth and durable, suitable for any sewer or drain pipe material, making them ideal for a wide range of drain and sewage sprayed-in-place pipe lining repair projects.
S-System with HelpoFlake polyurea resin
The S-System is a compact, lightweight and portable coating system that works in the size range of DN50-DN130 and can coat 90° bends with a working distance of up to 7M.
The S System is built for safety, with an inbuilt safety clutch, remote control panel and emergency stop switch. Which means the operator is always in control.
HelpoFlake polyurea resin
HelpoFlake is a polyurea resin for internal pipe coating that undergoes extreme conditions
Insensitivity to moisture
Quick setting time, approximately 5 min curing time at 25 degrees Celsius
Good pressure resistance (8 bar)
High impact strength
Good resistance to chemical substances and mixtures such as detergents and hot fat mixtures
Long-lasting corrosion and wear protection
Excellent elasticity of the material prevents brittleness, tension and the formation of cracks
Suitable for plastic pipes, cast iron, stainless steel, concrete, asbestos/fibre cement, stoneware, CRP, PP, PE, PVC and copper.
L & M System with Elastoflake polyurethane resin
The L & M Systems (Large & Medium) utilise an intelligent computer interface to guide you through the working process confidently. Whilst also controlling the resin quantities and pumping pressures automatically. Suitable for use in pipes from DN50-DN200, the L&M models have functional ranges up to 20M & 15M, respectively.
ELASTOFLAKE - A SPRAY COATING RESIN
ElastoFlake is a high-quality polyurethane resin that saves time, effort and money during all kinds of pipe repair projects.
• Quick setting time of 2.5min at 25 degrees celsius
• Highly resistant to changes in temperature
• Good pressure resistance
• High impact strength
• Good resistance to chemical substances and mixtures, such as detergents and hot fat mixtures
• Long-lasting corrosion and wear protection
• Excellent elasticity of the material prevents brittleness, tension and the formation of cracks
• Smooth and slick lick surface ensures minimal waste adhesion and a better flow capacity of the renovated pipes
• Suitable for plastic pipes, cast iron pipes, stainless steel, concrete, asbestos fibre cement, stoneware, GRP, PP, PE and PVC, copper
• Fire behaviour B2normal inflammability, DIN 4102-1